Working with Actuate e.Report Designer Professional, Developer
Course Length: 2 Days
Who Should Attend?
Report developers, project managers
Fundamentals of e.Report Designer Professional, or equivalent experience
The course is a live, instructor-led class where students become familiar with e.Report Designer Professional's functions and features used to develop complex Actuate reports.
This course is the last two days of the four-day, Working with Actuate e.Report Designer Professional class. Both the first two days and the last two days of that class can be taken alone. The first two days are offered as the Fundamentals of Actuate e.Report Designer Professional and the last two days as the e.Report Designer Profesional, Developer. Please note that Business Users should attend the Fundamentals of e.Report Design course, which teaches general reporting skills.
Each student receives a comprehensive course manual, which functions both as a workbook during class, and as a detailed reference guide once the class is completed.
• Actuate Reporting System product overview and demonstration
• Connecting to databases and custom data sources
• Understanding libraries and working with components
• Understanding commonly-used Actuate Foundation Class methods
• Debugging a report
• Designing reports using Page-Level Security
• Designing browser scripting controls
• Designing Actuate XML reports
• Using and customizing configuration files
Prices are per student and include all training materials. Please call 501-952-8110 for discounts if sending more than 1 student to the same class.